Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exciting and Scary Things Ahead!

Hey, everyone! I'm still sort of in a period where finding the time or energy to keep my posts interesting isn't the easiest thing to do, but I think you will see an increase in updates from here on.

As of now, I officially have 15 days left of school (only 12 if you don't count testing days)! With summer approaching, I am also coming up on my first chance to live honestly as myself.

I haven't set an exact date for when I am going to go full-time, but once I'm out of school, it can be whenever I feel ready. I do however, have a rough estimate of when I want things to happen. By the end of 2011, I hope to be in a position to go full-time and I hope to have my name changed by this time next year.

It's a little intimidating for me to stare at the blank canvas that is my life so far and know that I soon have to start filling it up. I don't know yet how exactly it is going to turn out, but I do know that there are new and exciting things to come! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment