Monday, May 9, 2011

Chaz Bono on Oprah!

When I sat down today to carry out my daily ritual of watching the Oprah Winfrey Show, I had no idea that I was in for such an amazing show!

Chaz Bono was (and may still be coming up depending on your time zone) and it was a spectacular interview! Oprah spoke to Chaz about issues from living in the wrong body, coming out to Cher and the rest of his family, top and bottom surgery, and even his relationship with his significant other (who appeared on the show with him).

I'll have to pick up a copy of Chaz Bono's new book, "Transition: the Story of How I Became a Man." It is sure to be a good read!

If you missed it today, make sure to watch his documentary, "Becoming Chaz," on the Oprah Winfrey Network tomorrow night!

Chaz seems like such a happy, fulfilled man now and I think he is a shining example of what os is to be a transperson. He's doing us proud!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the chance to see this but living in the UK I didn't manage to. Hopefully I will be able to find it online as I'm sure it would be beneficial for me to watch.

    ReplyDelete