Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank You!

I am in complete and total shock! I never thought that my following would even reach the double digits, let alone past twenty! I also never expected to have an article written about me on another trans-blog or for people to care about the ravings of a teenage girl!

I want to give a special thanks to Halle at http://t-central.blogspot.com for writing that article and giving me much more praise than I deserve! She also has a great personal blog at: http://hallesfacade.blogspot.com/ Go check her out, her writing is incredible!!! :-)
 
I appreciate every one of my followers and I consider it a privilege to have you read my periodic musings. All I can say is thank you from  the bottom of my heart and I hope you all enjoy being on this journey with me as much as I enjoy having you along!<3

3 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    I know that you probably don't feel this way, but you're one brave young woman to undertake this journey. Even though it might be your truth, many TS choose to ignore it (truth) and bury their feelings, or worse, run away from them. You've chosen to face truth and embrace it. I'm so very proud of you.

    To be honest, I'm envious. You'll be able to live out most of your life, instead of just a little, as the woman that you are.

    Remember that we're part of your support, that we (your readers) are here for you. Continue to share as you have, and you'll be guaranteed of not making this journey alone.

    Best wishes and God's blessings.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. I really can't put it any better than Marie did... I know you don't know me at all but I am very proud of you and jealous of your strength as I am probably going down the wrong path, instead of the right path as you are.
    Either way, great job :) keep it up and be happy
    -Sky

    ReplyDelete