Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kayley's Reaction

I just got off the phone. It was the first time I talked to Kayley after I came out to her. It was emotional, and there was some crying, but she came through for me like I knew she would. She expressed some concern and confusion, as would be expected, but she made it very clear that we will always be friends and she will always have my back. It just feels good to know that there are some people that you can just always count on. This is a very difficult time, but knowing that many people, along with Kayley, will still be with me on the other side. I advise anyone feeling completely alone to come out to someone that you know will accept you. Every time I do, my love, and my world, grows a little bit bigger.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea I'd see the result of your letter so quickly! Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out so well. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It just feels good to know that there are some people that you can just always count on"...

    This is BRILLIANT! This is KEY.

    Stay the course, dear.

    ReplyDelete